- Home office
Supply Chain Technician will be the global functional lead for systems SCM system related activity in NCSA.
Working with the internal IT organization, and related third parties, this position is responsible from the functional standpoint for systems operations/support, technology projects and associated initiatives.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the reporting and applications that streamline procurement process.
Responsibilities also include cross-functional leadership of teams to develop systems capabilities and to ensure technological tools meet end-user needs.
This role will support the NCSA (North, Central and South America) region performing hands-on administration of all procurement systems to support company operations, including troubleshooting problems, escalating open issues, tracking fixes, implementing solutions, and ensuring the systems are fully operational.
Develop and deliver end user trainings (Distance trainings through virtual meeting rooms when required).
• Experience working in Supply Chain, IT or SCM Systems
• Basic understanding of Business Process Modeling (BPM)
• Desirable: proficiency in Smart Materials, Oracle Cloud ERP, JDE E1
• Strong proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong data analytic skills; database design and SQL a plus
• Experience with reporting tools
• Good writer and communicator (Spanish, English and Portuguese) with excellent presentation skills
• Desired languages: English, Portuguese & Spanish
• Customer focus