- Home office
The HR Business Partner plays an important role within the Global Human Resources function as a partner to Human Resources Business Partners (HR BPs) and HR Administrators. In this capacity, HR BPs support the implementation of HR strategy and goals in partnership with their business leaders and team members in a defined area of responsibility and work with and leverage the Global Communities of Expertise (COEs).
HR BPs work closely with their HR BP team members and the COEs to collectively coordinate and integrate global client support and share information and best practices to continuously improve Talent Alignment, Talent Development and Talent Support – focus areas of the Global HR strategy.
Inglês - Nível Fluente e Espanhol - Nível Avançado
Drives accomplishment of business objectives through building strategic partnerships with global or regional client group leaders that ensure clear definition of client group needs, facilitation of integrated global solutions and execution of HR strategies.
Supports implementation of the Global HR Strategy and related goals in alignment with business strategy for the assigned area of responsibility within the HR Key Focus Areas. The HR Key focus areas and elements are:
Talent Alignment – Right people, right place, focused on the right things: performance management, results-based rewards, talent acquisition, organizational planning, and employee relations
Talent Development – Pipeline of talent to execute our plans and grow; talent development, talent review and succession planning, and leadership training and coaching.
Talent Support – Applicable global and local talent tools and processes; talent information and reporting, talent mobility, benefits, policies and compliance and supports due diligence and integration for mergers and acquisitions.
Assists with change management to increase performance and rapid adoption of new initiatives within the defined area of responsibility. Supports change communications.
Communicates trends and key performance indicators to facilitate learning and better quality decision making.
Provides day-to-day coaching to client business leaders on the HR Key Focus Areas.
Supports client business leaders with employee relations issues and facilitates employee relations conversations.
Coordinates internal transfer processes, promotions, or any other change of status to ensure compliance with established processes and protocols.
Ensures business compliance will all legal and regulatory requirements and that all actions are consistent with NSF core values.
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
· Experience in Brazilian Labor matters.
· Demonstrated ability to support and facilitate HR and talent alignment initiatives.
· Experience with HR database or system.
· Experience supporting organizational change a plus.
· Experience with process improvement including LEAN initiatives a plus.
· Experience with recruitment and selection processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent attention to detail and customer service orientation.
· High energy and self-motivated; demonstrated action orientation.
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/tasks effectively.
Education and Certification Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
· High proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish.
· Demonstrated project and time management skills.
· High ethical standards.