- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Home office
- Participação nos Lucros ou Resultados
- Previdência privada
- Seguro de vida
What success looks like in this role:
This role focuses on close collaboration within the marketing team to develop campaigns with the goal of demand generation. The digital marketing analyst will align with the sales team to grow particular areas of the business and manage demand generation pipeline.
Reporting to the Latin America Marketing Director, and working closely with regional sales teams to implement digital campaigns in support of local priorities that drive the regional pipeline, you will be able to design, implement, analyze and integrate campaigns using SalesForce and other MarTech tools.
The ideal candidate will have marketing experience, preferably in IT environment, understand the buyer’s journey from awareness thought leadership through conversion and excel at reviewing campaign results, analyzing data and making recommendations for campaign content.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• Integrated sales and marketing initiatives in a B2B environment
• Monitor campaign results, analyze data, and make recommendations to drive strong response
• Report on program progress, success, and metrics to allow for the full lead nurture from MQL to SQL
• Experience working closely with sales teams to provide marketing support
• Must have excellent English written and spoken language skills (Spanish is an advantage)
• Relevant professional experience in the industry
• Experience of integrated campaign planning, demand generation, events and lead management, with an ability to provide reporting and analysis, tracking event effectiveness
• Demonstrated expertise working with platforms such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Demandbase/Engagio, Eloqua, SalesForce and Google Analytics
• Strong writing skills and will possess the ability to work to deadlines and deliverables
• Comfortable working in a remote but dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
• Candidate must be able to assemble marketing information from several systems and provide insights to sales, leadership and global teams including web engagement data, intent data, marketing automation data and CRM data
• Candidate should be familiar with Account Based Marketing techniques that provide personalized marketing approaches leveraging available marketing technology
• Utilize database management tools to generate prospect lists, provide segmentation, and track conversions
• Report on program progress, success, and metrics to allow for closed loop program management from Lead Engagement to Closed Opportunity in SalesForce
• Implement and localize relevant corporate marketing programs into Latin America, including client-centric conferences, roundtables and webinars.
Espanhol - Nível Avançado e Inglês - Nível Avançado