- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Participação nos Lucros ou Resultados
- Seguro de vida
• Ensure a safe working environment for yourself and the people around you.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills to coach, develop, and influence various teams.
• Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: shift handover, daily control meetings, etc.).
• Use your analytical thinking skills through qualitative and quantitative analysis; demonstrating a strong drive to fix problems and design solutions.
• Support various components and activities spanning the project management life cycle; such as business case analysis, detailed requirements, design/testing/launching, and issues management.
• Learn operations framework through various placements in Cost, Production, Warehouse, Maintenance, Quality, and Safety.
• Perform at fast pace, with self-motivation and strong initiative.
• Be flexible – in order to understand our operations, you may at times need to work various schedules; including early mornings, evenings and/or weekends.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar field.
• Advanced English is mandatory (will be tested).
• Solid experience manufacturing or operations preferred leading leaders and large teams.
• Demonstrated planning and organization skills.
• Demonstrated front-line supervisory skills.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
• Previous experience in FMCG, Lean Manufacturing and TPM is a must.
• Highly motivated self-starter.
• Proven people/project leadership.
• Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make trade-off decisions quickly.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills.
• Ability to give/receive constructive feedback.
• Willingness to work flexible work schedules, including early mornings, evening and/or weekends.
Inglês - Nível Avançado