- Home office
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Technical Interviews Specialist to join our Recruiting team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a team of interviewers in the correct application of the technical assessment and standardized processes.
- Improve existing tests and create new ones, as well as looking for new ways of automating technical assessments.
- Help candidates (who had previously passed our minimum assessments) improve any weak points in their technical knowledge before they are assigned to a project.
- Preparation of examinations and automation of correction processes.
- Audit, control, and elaborate new metrics and reports of the area.
You Must Have:
- Proven academic experience in the IT area.
- Proven experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge in a development language, both practical and theoretical.
- General knowledge of programming languages and frameworks (is a plus).
- Experience evaluating technical skills (is a plus).
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
We are the fastest growing Technology Solutions company in Latin America. Our applicant pool is the largest in the industry: over 750,000 Software Engineers apply to work with us each year, and we hire only the Top 1% IT Talent, creating solid teams of 100% bilingual veteran developers.
We provide end to end delivery for companies of all sizes, from startups to some of the biggest companies in the world, including Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola, ViacomCBS & Chime, among others. The heart of our work is Software Outsourcing, Testing and Operational Support which we provide through a service of fully managed teams that integrate seamlessly into your projects.
We are a group led and guided by an Agile mentality.
We are a firm founded and run by Developers.
We are Powered by Technology and Driven by Talent.
Some of BairesDev services include:
- Nearshore Software Development
- Onsite Software Development
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Quality Engineering
- Software Testing
- Infrastructure Management
- Cloud Management
- Business Intelligence / Big Data consulting
- Mobile Product Development
- Enterprise Software Maintenance and Implementation
- UI / UX Design
- Video Games Development