- Home office
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Talent Representative Leader to join our HR team. This professional will be responsible for leading the team responsible for contacting candidates of different profiles required by BairesDev and its clients and attract them to the company’s selection process. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Define the Talent Representative strategy, working with the recruiting team to identify and attract possible candidates.
- Manage the process of contacting candidates and attracting them to our pipeline.
- Share data with the Recruiting/Staffing team.
- Prioritize different requests coming from the Recruiting and Staffing team.
- Adapt to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
You Must Have:
- Solid experience in IT recruiting.
- Previous experience leading teams.
- Time management and organization.
- Flexibility and adaptability to constant changes.
- Working experience in online and phone sales techniques (is a plus).
- Knowledge in IT Industry head-hunting (is a plus).
- Advanced English Level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
We are the fastest growing Technology Solutions company in Latin America. Our applicant pool is the largest in the industry: over 750,000 Software Engineers apply to work with us each year, and we hire only the Top 1% IT Talent, creating solid teams of 100% bilingual veteran developers.
We provide end to end delivery for companies of all sizes, from startups to some of the biggest companies in the world, including Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola, ViacomCBS & Chime, among others. The heart of our work is Software Outsourcing, Testing and Operational Support which we provide through a service of fully managed teams that integrate seamlessly into your projects.
We are a group led and guided by an Agile mentality.
We are a firm founded and run by Developers.
We are Powered by Technology and Driven by Talent.
Some of BairesDev services include:
- Nearshore Software Development
- Onsite Software Development
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Quality Engineering
- Software Testing
- Infrastructure Management
- Cloud Management
- Business Intelligence / Big Data consulting
- Mobile Product Development
- Enterprise Software Maintenance and Implementation
- UI / UX Design
- Video Games Development