- Home office
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Supply Chain Lead to join our team and coordinate a team to ensure correct and timely management of the company’s assets in stock and being used by our employees.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure accuracy and timely movement of assets.
- Build, improve and maintain the process ensuring it follows business trends and demands.
- Prepare client and accounting reports.
- Be responsible for the monitoring of all inventoriable assets.
- Identify opportunities and implement improvements for the company.
- Develop and maintain KPIs.
- Implement and execute a control system.
You Must Have:
- Experience in managing inventory. (Desirable)
- Previous experience with SAP. (Desirable)
- Solid experience in leadership roles. (Desirable)
- Previous experience in service companies. (Desirable)
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advance english level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
We are the fastest growing Technology Solutions company in Latin America. Our applicant pool is the largest in the industry: over 750,000 Software Engineers apply to work with us each year, and we hire only the Top 1% IT Talent, creating solid teams of 100% bilingual veteran developers.
We provide end to end delivery for companies of all sizes, from startups to some of the biggest companies in the world, including Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola, ViacomCBS & Chime, among others. The heart of our work is Software Outsourcing, Testing and Operational Support which we provide through a service of fully managed teams that integrate seamlessly into your projects.
We are a group led and guided by an Agile mentality.
We are a firm founded and run by Developers.
We are Powered by Technology and Driven by Talent.
Some of BairesDev services include:
- Nearshore Software Development
- Onsite Software Development
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Quality Engineering
- Software Testing
- Infrastructure Management
- Cloud Management
- Business Intelligence / Big Data consulting
- Mobile Product Development
- Enterprise Software Maintenance and Implementation
- UI / UX Design
- Video Games Development