We are receiving job applications for a Lead Analyst - Software Configuration, Application Delivery, and Support (DevOps) position at BNY Mellon, Brazil.
Job Summary - Analyzes and develops new or revised SCM procedures and processes. May direct and provide technical guidance to assigned project teams.
- Leads less complex product migrations through all systems environments;
- Analyzes and documents systems requirements. Recommends software design based on requirements;
- Develops custom portions of the system, including authoring of programs and scripts;
- Supports development and test staff, troubleshooting production and development problems and assisting in the resolution of data, environmental and build related issues;
- Leads documentation of SCM procedures and processes;
- Monitors and reviews software/hardware requirements and systems defects.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline;
- Equivalent work experience required;
- Experience in a systems SCM environment; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills – Fluent English/Portuguese speaker.
Rio de Janeiro
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.