- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Auxílio creche
- Home office
This role focuses on performing audits of quality, environment, health and safety management system, aiming to identify nonconformities and guide the users regarding the correct understanding of the procedures, legislation, normative instructions and other legal provisions.
- Participate in management system audits and provide general support to clients and auditors.
- Follow-up on the recommendations made to the audited areas to verify their implementation.
- Evaluate, with the Lead Auditor, the outcome of the modifications or corrections made.
- Follow the audit schedule and work schedule defined by the Lead Auditor.
- Participate in the elaboration of audit reports; present audit reports to Lead Auditor
- Participate in the process of communication and dissemination of the Company's management System, through the organization of material, courses and lectures on the subject.
- Participate in the implementation of the management System, identify opportunities for improvement, process changes and cost reduction.
- Manage client’s requests and needs, coordination and execution of scheduling audits, issuing commercial proposals, and technical review of reports.
- Answer and direct phone calls, organizing and scheduling appointments, plan meetings and take minutes, write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Assist in the preparation invoices and delivery certificates.
- Track improvements and give feedback to customers.
- Keep the own Auditor qualification updated
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Quality Management, Accountant, etc.)
- Audit Technical field - Must be a certified Auditor in good standing
- Solid experience performing audits and management system
- Previous experience in Certification Body
- Good knowledge Microsoft Office Package
- English language - able to read, write and speak
- Demonstrated customer focus, striving for high customer satisfaction and being responsive to client needs
- Shows initiative – Taking ownership of work. Doing what is needed without being asked and following through
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to follow established systems and procedures
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and establish and maintain
- FLEXIBLE and Cooperative working relationship
- Proven experience as an administrative area or office administrative will be a plus.
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, one-on-one meetings and appropriate email, IM and regular interpersonal communication
Business units Certification; Corporate - Operational Excellence Locations
Rina Brasil – São Paulo Office
RINA. Excellence Behind Excellence.
Português - Nível Avançado, Inglês - Nível Avançado e Espanhol - Nível Avançado
Eligibility to work in Brazil
With a merging of different cultures, spirit of collaboration and professional growth, RINA is a global corporation that leads industries to success. We operate mainly in five fields: Marine, Energy, Certification, Transport & Infrastructure and Industry. Thanks to our expertise, public and private organizations can achieve innovation and sustainability goals, safety and quality. RINA works in 65 countries with a team of 3700 people and a network of 170+ offices, excellence centers and laboratories.
Facing new challenges, adapting to new contexts and being where big things happen, working with us means turning our clients’ ideas into success. You will transform challenges into opportunities and brilliant ideas into excellent solutions.
Join us and build your own path of excellence.