- Home office
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,200 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer to innovate and develop enhancements that will bring greater usefulness of the PowerSchool application based on the needs assessment of PowerSchool customers. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Engineering team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, implement and support PowerSchool Customization.
- Attend and promote PowerSchool Services at PSUG Regional and National User Conferences.
- Conduct PowerSchool Training when assigned.
- Provide follow-up support for specific customers.
- Support “Customization” efforts for new customer prospects.
You Must Have:
- Solid experience as a software developer
- Previous experience in the IT industry, preferably with experience in an educational institution.
- Previous experience developing and incorporating enhancements to software applications.
- Experience as a PowerSchool Administrator.
- Additional experience developing with AngularJS.
- Experience with Windows and MacOS along with developer tools in Firefox and Chrome.
- Previous experience managing Windows servers and databases with Windows clients.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Inglês - Nível Avançado
We are the fastest growing Technology Solutions company in Latin America. Our applicant pool is the largest in the industry: over 750,000 Software Engineers apply to work with us each year, and we hire only the Top 1% IT Talent, creating solid teams of 100% bilingual veteran developers.
We provide end to end delivery for companies of all sizes, from startups to some of the biggest companies in the world, including Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola, ViacomCBS & Chime, among others. The heart of our work is Software Outsourcing, Testing and Operational Support which we provide through a service of fully managed teams that integrate seamlessly into your projects.
We are a group led and guided by an Agile mentality.
We are a firm founded and run by Developers.
We are Powered by Technology and Driven by Talent.
Some of BairesDev services include:
- Nearshore Software Development
- Onsite Software Development
- Staff Augmentation Services
- Quality Engineering
- Software Testing
- Infrastructure Management
- Cloud Management
- Business Intelligence / Big Data consulting
- Mobile Product Development
- Enterprise Software Maintenance and Implementation
- UI / UX Design
- Video Games Development