- Assistência médica
- Desconto em produtos
- Home office
- Seguro de vida
The São Paulo HR team is looking to hire an organized, energetic intern who is eager to learn and support the work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Our Interns collaborate closely with the recruiters and other HR team members to help deliver our candidates and new hires an amazing experience.
You will be a vital asset to the LATAM HR team. As the first point of contact for our candidates, providing a superior candidate experience is always at the front of your mind. You will also have the opportunity to learn about other HR departments, as you will be supporting the entire team.
We'll trust you to:
- Support managing and scheduling candidates throughout the recruitment process.
- Schedule interviews, communicate interview details and host candidate visits.
- Learn how to establish relationships with different stakeholders and vendors.
- Learn how to organize and attend recruiting events such as interview days, career fairs and workshops.
- Support to promoting the Trainee program and all internship roles in Brazil.
- Support our Global People Services team controlling and organizing interns and employee’s documentation.
- Support and learn from all Latam HR team.
You'll need to have:
- Current enrollment in a Sao Paulo city university, pursuing a superior degree.
- The ability to work in Sao Paulo, 6 hours per day for 1-2 years while in University.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent organization skills and close attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work as a team member and to handle challenging priorities in dynamic environment.
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.
Inglês - Nível Avançado
Além de sermos uma empresa global de informações financeiras e notícias, também investimos em programas importantes de filantropia para melhorar a qualidade de vida ao redor do mundo e temos uma força de trabalho diversa e inclusiva.