Would you like to avoid environmental disasters, accidents and financial losses, save lives and consequently increase the quality of life and prosperity in harmony with nature?
What if you could work with state of the art technology in order to help build a safer and better world leading the way to a new and improved society?
And if this job could provide you a quality lifestyle while working with Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0, using Digital Twins, IoT, Artificial Inteligence and Machine Learning on daily basis?
How about joining a growing and awarded company, that has partnerships with multinational clients and top universities?
We have launched the first version of the C4D® technology in 1993, and it was the first Predictive Digital Twin in the market.
Only 8 years later the term Digital Twin was created. Since then, PhDsoft has leaded on the Predictive Digital Twin technology.
Our flagship product, C4D®, stands alone as a robust and proven solution that accurately predicts the degradation and corrosion of complex assets over time, and is now evolving to a complete asset condition monitoring Digital Twin.
You will be responsible for user interface mocking, user experience analysis, front-end development, back-end development, integration of services, database management, performance optimization, diagram creation and maintenance, participation in standups and team activities, and creation of documentation for our digital twin software.
You will deliver a solution with high-availability, fault-tolerance, performance testing and tuning parameters.
You will provide supervision and guidance to the development team.
You will develop code for microservices in a DDD architecture and for their integration with our system modules.
You will work and effectively communicate with a team of UX, researchers, developers mathematicians, engineers, QA and managers.
You will work in a disruptive state of the art R&D techology project.
- Required Skills And Experience
- * Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- * 8+ years of experience in software development;
- * Experience with and comprehensive understanding of Object Oriented programming languages (C#);
- * Experience with and comprehensive understanding of Angular (7+) framework.
- * Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services;
- * Experience with SQL Server and NoSQL data banks;
- * Experience with microservices and DDD architecture;
- * Understanding of wireframing and UI mockup tools;
- * Understanding of security practices when developing both front-end and back-end applications;
- * MCP Microsoft Certification;
- * Agile/Scrum certification;
- * Fluency in Portuguese;
- * Fluency in English;
- * License to work and living in Brazil;
- * Effective communication and relationship skills;
- * Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- * Deep analytical skills;
- * Conditions and interest to work home office, with telepresence and fixed working time;
Desirable Skills And Experience
- * Experience with Vue.js and Three.js.
- * Experience with CosmosDB.
- * Experience with DevOps, CI and CD;
- * MCP Microsoft Azure Certification;
- * Good experience with unit tests;
- * Project management experience;
Contracting regime: CLT