- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Horário flexível
- Participação nos Lucros ou Resultados
- Previdência privada
- Programa de treinamentos
- Seguro de vida
GET TO KNOW OUR AREA:
We are in the new Shared Services Center in Brazil, located in São Jose Dos Campos – São Paulo.
Our area is Source to Pay and we are responsible for Process Invoice and Accounts Payable.
All the invoices for Bayer Brazil are analyzed and posted by our team.
The daily challenge is to release all the invoices with accuracy and schedule payment before the due date. Also to satisfy our customers with excellence and improve our process.
Bayer is a Global Company, and that you have a lot of opportunities to know all the process SSC worldwide moreover to have contact with a Global Team.
YOUR MISSION WILL BE:
- Do you know the best ways to register, verify and execute transactions of invoice processing and accounts payable, according to the process documentation;
- In this opportunity, you would take care of it, including monitoring process exceptions;
- Support and follow up on issues within workflow systems;
- Perform and review controls (process, ICS);
- Key function is the accomplishment of quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment on time of vendor invoices;
- Contribute to process improvements;
- Monitoring of problems in workflow systems (escalation point);
- Prepare and conduct training;
- Support point for operational topics;
- Specificities are defined according to process requirements (profile);
- Position is responsible to management invoice processing with highly sensitive impact in business operations, providing an accurate and quality service;
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable tasks like the Vendor accounts maintenance as open items and Good Received – Invoices Received and for the booking and codification of special vendor invoices;
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further standardizations in the Source to Pay area;
- This position has high level of interactions and therefore we look for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment as he/she will act as interface between internal customer and the Back-Office Organization. Furthermore, this position requires good planning and prioritizing to meet commitments aligned with the Source to Pay goals.
ARE YOU READY FOR THE POSITION?
- Graduation in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Industrial Engineering or proven experience in Tax or Accounting;
- Customer-oriented mindset;
- Proven professional experience in the S2P Process / Invoice area;
- Understanding the end-to-end process;
- Knowledge of relevant IT systems (for example, SAP experience is a plus)
- Computer skills;
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments;
- Ability to prepare and present professional content to in-person and remote audiences;
- Mandatory advanced oral and written English and Portuguese;
- Place of Work: São José dos Campos/SP
- Number of positions: 10.
What´s in it for you?
At Bayer we have established our benefits in three essential pillars, which integrate and converge to promote the life quality and well-being of our employees.
· Health Care Plan
· Dental Plan
· Medicines Subsidy
· “Conte Comigo” - Psychological, chemical dependence, legal and financial assistance
· “Bem Nascer” - Health monitoring during pregnancy, no coparticipation in the health care plan, workshop for pregnant women (employees or partner of employees), extended maternity and paternity leave, daycare assistance, Bepantol baby, etc.
· Private Pension Plan
· Life Insurance
· CoopBayer - Cooperative that aims at the financial education and giving credit for employees
· Holidays bridge and holidays regular schedule, occurs all year round, including eve of National Holidays
· Vacations flexibility (within the provisions of the Brazilian legislation)
· *Bayer Country Club – Country Club facilities: Leisure area, game room, swimming pool, gym, party room and football pitch)
· *Working from Home policy
· *Flex Time and Short Friday
*There may be some difference in the benefits package according to position and location
Note: If you are the chosen candidate for the vacancy, at the time of the Offer, the Recruiter in charge of the process will detail the benefits described above and inform if there are any additional benefits according to your position and location.
Bayer continues to hire for all positions, the interviews and the onboarding process are being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. We have taken all the safety measures to take care of our employees and we are going through this together.
At Bayer, we work hard to make this company a better place for our employees – and the world a better place for everyone. “Health for all, hunger for none.” That's our vision at Bayer.
Bayer is a global company with core competencies in the areas of life sciences, health care and agriculture. As an innovation company, we set trends in research-intensive areas. Bayer's products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their life quality.
We are committed to diversity in all aspects for all employees and candidates, regardless of ethnicity, color, race, religion, origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or other conditions. And all opportunities are open to people with disabilities (PCD).