SCOPE OF RESPONSABILITIES:
- Assist the Planner to perform the logistics activities and shipping operations;
- Mantain the customer services by responding customer requests instantly;
- Ensure a good data and filing system;
- Provide feedback on the operational problems, system faults promptly through recording and reporting of progress.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree required in Logistics, Business Administration, International Trade or related areas;
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Advanced or Fluent English;
- Experience working in the shipping business.
CMA CGM is a leading worldwide shipping group. Founded in 1978 by Jacques R. Saadé, CMA CGM is today a worldwide leading shipping group. It has nearly 22,000 employees around the world, of which 4,500 in France. Of the French employees, 2,400 are based in Marseille, where the Group was founded. The CMA CGM Group has become a major player in the global maritime shipping industry. A global network of innovative services Backed by 765 offices and agencies in more than 160 countries and operating nearly 200 regular shipping lines, CMA CGM Group offers comprehensive market coverage capable of meeting customer expectations across the globe.