Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Define and implement sales and marketing strategies for the assigned segment in order to achieve ABB market penetration and growth aspirations. Proactively lead, develop and coach the sales department. Manage the marketing and sales action
plans to both achieve the key qualitative and quantitative targets in a profitable way and to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Defines and implements the segment sales strategy and budget and ensures regular follow-up with oversight country. Drives the growth of the top line in each target segment.
- Defines appropriate local targets for the sales unit, based on key objectives set by global Business Units and global segment leaders. Ensures these are achieved through regular oversight, and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Ensures the maximum portfolio is offered in line with Business Unit/Product Group strategy, according to local market needs and according to the agreed segment approach.
- Continuously assesses market trends, customers, competitors, industries, applications and country analyses to identify and realize opportunities with existing and potential new customers within the target segment.
- Feeds back to the Business Units/Product Groups on market trends, competitive landscape, market-pricing expectations, channel strategy and local conditions to win.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships at senior levels with the key customers, stakeholders and other decision makers. Ensures effective marketing communications, in particular ABB’s value proposition. Agrees with the Business Unit/Product Group the relevant metrics (e.g. On Time In Full (OTIF), lead time) that the Business Unit/Product Group must report and focus on to ensure and grow customer satisfaction.
- Ensures achievement of sales volume and targets by setting appropriate price and margin for sales booked locally. Participates in negotiation of key contracts.
- Manages ongoing costs by using latest global tools and processes to maximize efficiency within the team.
- Ensures both self and team always act with the highest standards of integrity and Health and Safety. Supports the risk management process by feeding back local information regarding financial status, change of ownership, etc. to relevant internal partners.
- Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures knowledge sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Experience in the Motion market - Frequency Inverters and Soft-Starters
- Short and long term business experience
- Experience in the Food and Beverage Segment market
- Experience in market penetration and opening new accounts
- Experience with clients and accounts in the F&B segment
- Market knowledge and Business Intelligence, Sales processes and tools, Contract, Risk Management, Customer
- Relations, Sales Techniques, Service Portfolio
- Applied Sales Technical Knowledge.
- Advanced and fluent English
- Education: Engineer (Desirable)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
A ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) é uma empresa líder global em tecnologia que estimula a transformação da sociedade e da indústria em prol de um futuro mais produtivo e sustentável. Ao conectar softwares ao seu portfólio de eletrificação, robótica, automação e tecnologias de acionamento, a ABB ultrapassa os limites da tecnologia para elevar o desempenho a novos níveis. Com uma história de excelência que remonta a mais de 130 anos, o sucesso da ABB é impulsionado por cerca de 110.000 funcionários talentosos em mais de 100 países. www.abb.com