Would you like to avoid environmental disasters, accidents and financial losses, save lives and consequently increase the quality of life and prosperity in harmony with nature?
What if you could work with state of the art technology in order to help build a safer and better world leading the way to a new and improved society?
And if this job could provide you a quality lifestyle while working with Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0, using Digital Twins, IoT, Artificial Inteligence and Machine Learning on daily basis?
How about joining a growing and awarded company, that has partnerships with multinational clients and top universities?
We have launched the first version of the C4D® technology in 1993, and it was the first Predictive Digital Twin in the market. Only 8 years later the term Digital Twin was created. Since then, PhDsoft has leaded on the Predictive Digital Twin technology.
Our flagship product, C4D®, stands alone as a robust and proven solution that accurately predicts the degradation and corrosion of complex assets over time, and is now evolving to a complete asset condition monitoring Digital Twin.
- You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing test requirements based on the business scenarios.
- You will be responsible for creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test scenarios, test scripts and test automation.
- You will estimate, prioritize, plan, coordinate testing activities.
- You will identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- You will deliver a solution with high-availability, fault-tolerance, performance testing and tuning parameters.
- You will work and effectively communicate with a team of UX, researchers, developers mathematicians, engineers, QA and managers.
- You will work in a disruptive state of the art R&D techology project.
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field;
- Experience in software testing and QA;
- Experience with test driven development, test automation, testing tools and frameworks like JUnit, Arquillian, Selenium, Cucumber, JBehave and Concordion;
- Experience with Gherkin (Cucumber);
- Experience with BDD - .net Specflow;
- Experience with Azure Pipelines;
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Perl, Powershell, and Bash;
- Experience with tests C# (MSTest, NUnit3);
- Experience with AcceptanceTest-driven Development(ATDD)
- Experience with functional tests;
- Experience with test norm IEEE 829;
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services;
- MCP Microsoft Azure Certification;
- Experience with testing microservices - (Docker, Azure AppService)
- Agile/Scrum certification;
- CBTS/Agile Testing/ISTQB test certification;
- Fluency in Portuguese;
- Fluency in English;
- License to work and living in Brazil;
- Effective communication and relationship skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Conditions and interest to work home office, with telepresence and fixed working time.
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Linux power user;
- Experience with Object Oriented programming languages (C#, .NET);
- Experience with DevOps;
Working hours: 9:00 to 18:00 by "telepresence"
What is telepresence: “The workday is done in a home office during business hours and with the camera open. All members of the project are in the same virtual room for the entire working period with an open camera
Contracting regime: CLT
Inglês - Nível Avançado
c#, Testes e cucumber
Grupo empresarial com foco em Recursos Humanos, estabelecido em São Paulo e com abrangência de atuação em todo território nacional, Américas e Europa através de atendimento remoto. A Marca GrupoSITI nasceu no ano 2000, quando decidiu focar seus negócios em RH para TI. Em 2003, abriu o leque para atendimento a todas as áreas corporativas, onde permanece até hoje.
Com experiência em Gestão de Recursos Humanos desde o ano 2000, o GrupoSITI elaborou uma metodologia diferenciada que garante agilidade e eficiência às demandas dos nossos clientes. Nosso foco é assessorar integralmente empresas, profissionais e jovens talentos.