Would you like to avoid environmental disasters, accidents and financial losses, save lives and consequently increase the quality of life and prosperity in harmony with nature?
What if you could work with state of the art technology in order to help build a safer and better world leading the way to a new and improved society?
And if this job could provide you a quality lifestyle while working with Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0, using Digital Twins, IoT, Artificial Inteligence and Machine Learning on daily basis?
How about joining a growing and awarded company, that has partnerships with multinational clients and top universities?
We have launched the first version of the C4D® technology in 1993, and it was the first Predictive Digital Twin in the market. Only 8 years later the term Digital Twin was created. Since then, PhDsoft has leaded on the Predictive Digital Twin technology.
Our flagship product, C4D®, stands alone as a robust and proven solution that accurately predicts the degradation and corrosion of complex assets over time, and is now evolving to a complete asset condition monitoring Digital Twin.
- You will be responsible for exploring computer graphics rendering and proccessing technics for digital twins web and mobile visualization and for finite element pre and post processing.
- You will implement solutions for processing meshes and point clouds.
- You will deliver a solution with high-availability, fault-tolerance, performance testing and tuning parameters.
You will provide supervision and guidance to the development team.
- You will develop code for microservices and for their integration with our system modules.
- You will work and effectively communicate with a team of UX, researchers, developers mathematicians, engineers, QA and managers.
- You will work in a disruptive state of the art R&D techology project.
Required Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- Experience in software development;
- Solid computer graphics understanding;
- Solid mathematical skills;
- Extensive familiarity with modern graphics APIs;
- Experience with OpenGL;
- Experience with Object Oriented programming languages (C#, Python, .NET);
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services;
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with microservices;
- MCP Microsoft Azure Certification;
- Agile/Scrum certification;
- Fluency in Portuguese;
- Fluency in English;
- License to work and living in Brazil;
- Effective communication and relationship skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Deep analytical skills;
- Conditions and interest to work home office, with telepresence and fixed working time.
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Experience with WebGL, three.js, Unity 3D, Unreal;
- Application of GPU based implementation techniques
* DevOps experience;
- Good experience of writing unit tests;
- Previous project management experience;
- Masters degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
Working hours: 9:00 to 18:00 by "telepresence"
What is telepresence: “The workday is done in a home office during business hours and with the camera open. All members of the project are in the same virtual room for the entire working period with an open camera
Contracting regime: CLT