We are looking for a Lead Manager with strong technical skills, who will be responsible for managing End-User services and Technical Support teams in Brazil in alignment with BNY Mellon’s corporate strategy.
You will work closely with other Workplace Technology Teams to plan, improve and maintain our End User computing platforms.
- Experiencing leading digital workplace initiatives including computers, mobile devices and productivity and collaboration applications;
- Participate in architecture design discussions, proof-of-concept engagements and technical workshops related to remote access and virtual desktop service;
- Ability to work with Senior organizational leaders to implement strategic technology Projects in Brazil, taking into account local constrains and regulatory requirements;
- Able to identify when additional talent is needed, drive recruitment and cultivate professional growth within the team;
- Standard understanding of desktop and server operating systems software, performance and debugging tools, scripting and automation (Windows, Linux);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and presentation abilities. Communicate effectively with diverse audiences – regional Technical Support teams, Engineering teams, technology partners and vendors;
- Self-motivated, proactive and understands the importance of a strong sense of urgency;
- Fluency in English;
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo
(Remote Work until at least Jan/21)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.