- Assistência médica
- Desconto em produtos
- Home office
- Seguro de vida
Bloomberg’s Implementation Specialists are the very best in global front line support. We are responsible for implementing and supporting Bloomberg’s variety of products and services. We are a high profile team that requires the best in technical troubleshooting and project management.
What's The Role?
As a Technical Support Intern, You'll learn about our businesses, while also building a foundation for a future full-time career. You'll receive training on our platinum customer service, learn about our clients, and how to provide Technical Support to the Bloomberg Terminal.
If you wish to be involved in an exciting, fast-paced opportunity that allows you to fully utilize your communication, technical, and project coordination skills while gaining insight into the global financial markets - then this may be the opportunity for you.
- Able to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while enrolled in a technical bachelor course in university;
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to remain effective, calm and patient under pressure;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills;
- Ability to be a team player as well as work well independently;
- Fluency in Portuguese and English.
It will be nice to have (will be a plus):
Some knowledge in:
Troubleshooting on operating system Windows;
Microsoft Office Products;
PC hardware and TCP/IP network.
**Resumes must be in English in order to be considered**