We are receiving job applications for a Sr Test Analyst for the Transformation & Program Management area to work with highly complex projects at BNY Mellon.
Job Position: To plan, verify and validate functional test requirements, in order to achieve high quality implementations – producing detailed test cases, test procedures and executing planned tests against the system
- Analyze requirements and define appropriate test cases to be executed, to ensure that the system functions according to business and functional requirements;
- Liaise with Development and Business Analysts to define expected system behavior;
- Ensure test plans meet Business Analysts’ expected level of coverage;
- Identify test data and environmental requirements;
- Proactively provide feedback on potential system issues;
- Execute planned test cases, ensuring that all test results are correctly recorded;
- Record any defects found during the testing process;
- Review defects (including existing defects) and provide input into the business to facilitate effective prioritization.
- Banking/Finance experience in a relevant operational or technical role;
- Good communication skills – both oral and written;
- Good planning and organization;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Understand project life-cycles and associated test processes;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required;
- Experience in operations in Custody and Fund Administration highly desirable.
Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo
(Remote Work until at least Jan/21)
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.