Analytics & Insights Associate Manager
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Would you like to harness the power of data and information technology through breakthrough analytics, business consulting and implementing new capabilities to drive business results? Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what really matters?
Then A&I is the career for you. As Marketing A&I Associate Manager, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy… and much more! The work we do is innovative, challenging and business-focused and you will be able to apply analytics across P&G’s core disciplines (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, etc).
We’re looking for hardworking and driven individuals to join our team.
• Bachelors / Masters in quantitative degree (Engineering, Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Applied Math, Economics etc.);
• Passion and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology and data;
• Strong leadership and active in extra-curricular activities;
• Good interpersonal skills, proactive, dynamic and can-do attitude;
• Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
• Previous experience in some of the following tools is an asset: Business Intelligence Tools (such as KNIME, Power-BI, Tableau, Spotfire), SQL and Big Data Ecosystem (Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, Hive), Scientific Computing (R, Python, C++, Java, Scala).
• English communication skills – (Verbal & written)
Just so you know:
• You must be willing to travel in your career;
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
• Grant compatible with the market;
• Meal voucher;
• Life insurance;
• P&G store with products with discounts;
• Transportation benefit;
• Health insurance;
• Dental plan;
• Flexible working time;
• Physical activity benefit (GymPass);
• Benefit of medicines and reimbursement of vaccines;
• Activities of our wellness program
• And others…
Who we are:
Business Leaders: we need to be effective communicators, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. Our job is to communicate outcome of analyses done using complex data sets or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower the business team to act.
Passionate about Analytics: Analytic skills are the foundation of this role. The ability to mine terabytes of data, derive actionable insights, and then translate those insights into business improving action is critical in our work.
Technically Capable: we “get our hands dirty”, leveraging data visualization and analytic tools to model the business building insights in our mountains of data.
So, here’s your opportunity! We’re looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our thriving analytics and insights team.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.