Title: Senior Full-Stack Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Department: Trimble Buildings MEP
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation, and logistics. For more information about Trimble (NASDAQ: TRMB), visit www.trimble.com.
The Senior Full Stack Developer will support content products and databases. The successful candidate will partner with existing teams to integrate and develop next-gen technologies. There will be close collaboration with product management and other senior developers in an Agile product delivery.
- Developing custom web applications utilizing the large Trimble content database
- Provide technical direction in building out core functionality and features within our Trade Service Live platform.
- Collaborate with onshore & offshore development team members, including reviewing code and troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to build solutions from the ground up.
- Support and troubleshoot custom development product issues with customers
- Collaborate with remote teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent years of professional experience
- Solid experience as Full Stack Software Engineering/ Software Development in a professional environment
C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework
- Experience collaborating in an Agile environment
- Experience in web frameworks like Typescript, Angular, ServiceStack, SCSS / CSS
- Demonstrated ability to learn and master complex technology
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with remote coworkers
- Experience with API development
- SQL Server query design
- Experience designing, building, and operating enterprise grade cloud scale websites
- Experience working with leadership and key stakeholders throughout the business
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Trimble is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional growth coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. While GPS is at our core, we have grown beyond this technology to embrace other sophisticated positioning technologies and, in doing so; we are changing the way the world works. Our solutions are used in over 140 countries and we have incredibly diverse lines of business.