The Supervisor, Billing manages the day to day performance of a team of analysts. Sets team objectives, targets and priorities under guidance from manager / senior manager. Develops the team capability in conjunction with manager / senior manager. May manage a small portfolio of accounts.
• Monitors and ensures that the monthly billing is complete and accurate for assigned customer base in accordance with close calendar
• Processes billing adjustments timely and accurately to customer accounts, ensuring that the proper levels of authorization and documentation are in place
• Works closely with cross functional organizations to support the timely and accurate investigation and resolution of customer billing issues
• Reviews Invoices and conducts variance analysis with sign off required
• Resolves and tracks billing issues as they arise working with the upstream teams to fix root cause problems (e.g. SLA credits, install date discrepancies).
• Responds to customer inquiries within departmental SLAs to resolve potential issues
• Strong communications and relationship building with other departments and varying levels of management. (IT, Customer Care, Sales, etc.).
• Manages special projects as assigned to them
• Travels to other regions for training/support of GPO related projects
System and Process Efficiencies
• Participates and leads all new and existing systems acquisitions – testing, process, etc.
• Provides input into the on-going development and support of processes and policies to drive process improvement
System Operational Support
• Provides input into the on-going development and support of billing systems including prioritization of open incidents to drive process improvement
Reporting and Controls
• Monitors metrics across the team (including flux, SR, escalations) and acts accordingly
• Produces and appropriately files reports and other data sources that are necessary for SOX controls and to support internal and external audit
• Prepares reporting for other regions as required
• Performs Month end close activities including transfer and recon of AR
• Leads day to day team operations
• Serves as a backup to lead dept. meetings in the Managers absence
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Accounting or Finance;
• Solid experience acting as a Sr Analyst, Specialist or Supervisor in Billing or Credit & Collection fields;
• Proficiency in English;
• Great Microsoft Excel skills;
• Previous experience with Oracle will be a plus;
• Excellent stakeholder and workload management skills;
• Willingness to lead small teams and give full support to the Manager when required.