Apli, Latam's #1 recruitment automation solution, empowers companies to hire talent 50 times faster than with traditional methods. We are one of the fastest growing startups in Mexico and one of the World's Most Innovative Companies according to Fast Company. Apli’s growth is driven by our team of Sales Development Representatives, who thrive on selling innovative recruitment software solutions to Latam's largest employers. At Apli, you will find exciting challenges, a fast career and unparalleled learning opportunities.
We are looking for driven, entrepreneurial, fast-learning professionals with sound business intuition. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through the software sales learning path, from sourcing deals to eventually closing million-dollar deals.
You should believe that hard work and perseverance pay off, that being organized is essential to succeeding at the job and that listening is the most important part of selling. You should set yourself up for success by seeking out advice, reading sales materials and staying on top of industry trends. Most importantly, you should be deeply dissatisfied with the status quo. You will give your clients powerful insights and show them how the world could be better.
The Sales Development Representative job at Apli is a great way to have a MUCH faster progression than in traditional jobs or larger technology companies. Apli offers a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment where you will learn how to sell enterprise software and kickstart your career. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented people in their fields, who work at Apli because they value speed and creativity and want to build a company that creates great social value.
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong desire to build a career in sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Very strong drive while maintaining high ethical standards
• Resilient, organized and a great listener
• Fluent in Portuguese and English (Spanish will be a plus)
• Relevant working experience in business
• Interest in technology
• Experience in software sales
• Experience in startups or high-growth tech companies
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
• Researching, identifying, and contacting potential clients through social media, emails and cold calls
• Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Building trust and rapport with leads by identifying their pain points and helping them find an appropriate solution
• Presenting Apli’s products and explaining how they can solve the potential clients’ needs
• Handling initial objections
• Scheduling sales-qualified calls and meetings with Account Executives
• Providing feedback to Marketing on how to improve lead conversion
• Maintaining active communication with leads by keeping them updated with product launches and news
• Fast-growing tech startup with a positive social impact
• Attractive, uncapped bonuses
• Young, international, dynamic team led by serial entrepreneurs
• Perfect timing to assume responsibility with attractive compensation in a startup funded by institutional investors from Latin America, Europe & Silicon Valley
• Working in Av. Paulista Area, just a block from the Trianon-MASP Metro
• Competitive Salary + benefits
www.apli.joApli is a recruiting automation platform that connects candidates to jobs faster and more accurately. With technology, we can fill billions of work days that are currently being lost because companies can’t hire fast enough or bad candidate profiling leads to high turnover. Apli was named in 2019 and 2018 to Fast Company's list of Top 10 Most Innovative Companies In Latin America and was recognized as a leader in Future of Work solutions by MIT’s Initiative on the Digital Economy. Apli’s investors include leading Latam, US and European venture capital funds. Learn more