Altrio Consulting - offers the perfect mix in terms of talent, cost and infrastructure for outsourcing SaaS based activities.
A sales development representative (SDR) is an inside sales representative that focuses on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification. SDRs may also focus on closing business, depending on the type of offerings and customers targeted. The primary goal is to connect with as many leads as possible and determine if they're good customer fits. SDRs primary role is to move leads through the sales pipeline.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
· Understand customer needs and requirements.
· Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
· Maintain and expand our database of prospects within the assigned territory.
· Perform effective online demos to prospects.
· Depending on customer needs, the role will also close direct sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
· Accomplish weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity metric goals
· Negotiate and follow up on contracts and paperwork to take the sale to closure
· Align with marketing on key campaigns for appropriate and effective outreach
· Log all activity from prospecting through hand off or closed Won via HubSpot.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Fluent in English is a must – preference for ex-pat BR residents
· · Familiarity with CRM (Sales Force or others) HubSpot
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel) or Google business applications a plus
· Experience with technology remote demo
Strong familiarity with LinkedIn, including LinkedIn Navigator.
Hiring model: Legal Person