Important Oil&Gas multinational Company is looking for freshout bachelor degree on System Engineer or similar for the Service Desk Analyst Position, you will be on charge to bring the IT support for NAM and LATAM. The candidates must be have facility to travel and living in Colombia. The company provide help with the all move process. Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is great opportunity to grow and be part of a big multinational.
You will be on charge of:
• Provide first line investigation and diagnosis for incidents.
• Resolve and close incidents and service requests as per service desk procedures and allocated timelines.
• Escalate unresolved incidents and service requests within agreed timescales.
• Log relevant incident and service request details per help desk procedures.
• Communicate with customer regarding incident progress.
• Ensure assigned tickets are up to date until issues are resolved.
• Complete assigned training roadmap
• Mentor junior team members.
• Comply with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies and Information Technology (IT) policies including continuous improvement initiatives.
• Liaise with customers, other IT support groups and third-party providers when necessary.
• Update the Knowledge Base with known problems and fixes.
• In Global Service Desk Analyst role: Provide front line support for customers by answering calls, emails and web requests, and entering the issues into a ticketing system.
• Record customer information including name, Product Line, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Provide support and assist IT users in resolving IT issues.
• Prioritize and schedule tasks.
• Escalate problems to the appropriate teams.
• Perform post-resolution follow-up with customers.
• In GIS SD Analyst for Real Time Service Desk Support role: Complete InterACT administrative tasks and service desk monitoring.
• Perform SimpleHelp administration tasks.
• Contribute to the testing of new versions of GIS supported software applications.