We are looking for Counsel, to join our Legal Department, focusing in matters involving investment funds. The Legal Department is responsible for the legal assistance to BNY Mellon and its departments.
- Conduct legal activities related to funds administration, especially under Instruction CVM 555, experienced with the organization and changes in funds by laws and other related documents;
- Participate and coordinate shareholders meetings; advise the creation and maintenance of funds in terms of limits of concentration, restrictions and prohibitions;
- Analysis of transactions performed by investment funds, including corporate bonds.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (with OAB);
- Previous experience in a Law Firm or in a Financial Institution;
- Fluency in english;
- Organizing and planning skills to work with high volume;
- Well developed legal argumentation, clear writing and public speaking skills.
- Previously experience in investment funds, agreements and Corporate Law.
Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.