About the role:
The Anti-Fraud Senior Coordinator leads the customer service structure responsible for analyzing and dealing with user requests impacted by the company's anti-fraud rules. The deliverables of this position include ensuring operational excellence by consistently delivering efficiency KPIs and customer experience and lead projects and strategic initiatives in the area.
- Project leadership and strategic initiatives in the area;
- Construction and maintenance of processes for the short and long term success of the area;
- Generate insights and create feedback processes for process and business improvement from user learning and operation results;
- Direct management of the team of coordinators, supervisors and analysts to ensure maximum productivity and quality of service;
- Ensure resource availability and excellent execution of daily activities;
- Delivery of all operational and customer experience KPIs;
- Interaction with partner areas, inside and outside UAU, to ensure collaboration between departments, goal alignment and delivery of results.
The successfull applicant:
- Advanced/fluent English (mandatory), Spanish is a plus;
- Ability to move between strategic vision and execution at tactical / operational level;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills;
- Sense of urgency and ability to identify and escalate situations with potential for crisis;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Analytical thinking and data-driven approach to decision making;
- Solid experience in Customer Service Operations;
- Knowledge of standard anti-fraud activity processes is a plus;
- Project management experience;
- Experience with Google Suite / MS Office.
*This position is open to application for people with disabilities (PCD).
In the street, at work, by Taxi or Pop, as a driver or passenger, we are the starting point for thousands of people every day and we also want to be part of their professional path. 99's mission is to revolutionize urban mobility and transform the life of people. We are a Brazilian startup founded in 2012 and five years later became the first Brazilian unicorn (startups that are valued at one billion dollars). Now, 99 is part of Didi Chuxing, the world's largest application-driven transport platform.
Diversity goes beyond ethnic, physical, sexual, sensory and gender differences! Our goal is to cultivate an inclusive environment by focusing on high performance and valuing diversity in our work environment. We respect and value the differences!
Come and be part of a diverse environment where your ideas and opinions will always be heard. Inclusion and diversity are in our recruitment principles!