Global Service Desk Agent
Provides support by addressing customer requests, inquiries, and/or questions through email, phone, or live chat.
* Provides support by addressing customer requests, inquiries, and/or questions through email, phone, or live chat troubleshoot, document, escalate, and manage trouble resolution in the best interest of the customer and company.
* May provide support in 1 or more languages.
* Works on tasks outside of the queue as assigned by management.
Process (Improvement/ Development/ Management/ Documentation)
* Consumers of process documentation.
* Responsible for alerting team leads and managers for discrepancies.
* May make recommendations for process improvement.
* Develops knowledge of and learns business systems (e.g., Siebel , CSC, ECP) within the GSD.
* Recognizes and escalates when standard processes are not functioning correctly.
* Previous experience with Customer Service;
* High School diploma;
* We are looking for a hands on person who is passionate about working with customer and is willing to enhance their experience with Equinix;
* Undergraduate diploma or currently enrolled in a University is a plus;
* Advanced English and Spanish is required;
* Microsoft Office Intermediate.