Want to be part of the car-loving team that is revolutionizing the automotive market?
You will act as a Project Management Office Specialist, working with other members of the HR team, checking milestones and keeping track of all key projects, besides supporting the continuously improve of HR projects so that they are aligned to Hyundai requirements.
Main responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
- Process improvement across the HR team – looking for ways to increase the efficiency and performance in HR.
- Built and follow-up in conjunction of all HR working groups HR Master Plan (Mid/long term plan);
- Manage people analytics governance, ensuring all projects are prioritized by business value and aligned with other analytics projects in the organization;
- Lead the development and implementation of data analysis, visualizations, and predictive analytics to provide people trends and insights to the rest of the organization;
- Develop, implement and maintain a standard reporting dashboard across primary stakeholder groups, creating high quality analytics/reports and translate them into value added decisions and actions;
- Control all HR budget (Capex and Opex) and costs;
Strategic Workforce Planning analysis and organizational optimization;
- Review and propose improvements at HR policies and procedures;
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering. Master Degree preferred
- Relevant working experience in HR analytics, data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting.
- Proven ability to use data, analytics, and business knowledge to solve complex business problems.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Advanced Excel, Powerpoint skills; experience with BI platforms / visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- Experience with agile methodologies (DesignThinking; Scrum, KanBan, etc)
- Fluent english
At Hyundai, we build more than one company daily, we are part of a true family, #FamiliaHyundai. Our values are the guides that continually contribute to our growth and development, wrapped in a huge #ProuddeToBe.
** All our positions are also aimed at people with disabilities.
** At Hyundai we respect diversity and work to promote an inclusive culture that seeks equity and values differences (Gender, LGBTQI +, Race, Ethnicity, and Generations).
Come be part of this story.
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Café da manhã
- Convênio com empresas parceiras
- Desconto em produtos
- Participação nos Lucros ou Resultados
- Previdência privada
- Seguro de vida
- Vale alimentação
Desde 2012, a Hyundai Motor Brasil (HMB) produz toda a família do HB20 em sua fábrica em Piracicaba, que cresceu com o SUV Creta a partir de 2017. Além de toda a tecnologia no processo produtivo, a HMB conta com um escritório comercial e um centro de treinamento, ambos na zona sul da cidade de São Paulo.
Tudo que fazemos é baseado em nossos cinco valores: Cliente, Desafio, Colaboração, Pessoas e Globalidade. Aqui vivenciamos e celebramos a união entre as culturas brasileira e sul coreana, fazendo da HMB uma das melhores empresas para se trabalhar no Brasil de acordo com a pesquisa Great Place To Work®2018. Gostou do que leu e quer fazer parte da família Hyundai?