Ecolab is seeking an Compensation and Benefits Analyst to support senior management and team members. In this role, you will participate in various projects and activities and provide advanced administrative support to leaders and the business. We are looking for a driven and resourceful Analyst who wants to work in an exciting and challenging environment. The job responsibilities for the job would include (but are not limited to):
What’s in it For You:
· The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
· The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
· The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
· Studies, analyzes and processes information related to the compensation of employees based on their positions and other compensable factors.
· Maintains the compensation information system and organizes data for generating compensation reports.
· Writes job descriptions and performs job evaluations.
· Prepares and conducts compensation surveys analyzing results to determine their impact.
· Analyze benefits design to seek efficiency in the model;
· Manage a Quality of Life program within the Company
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PPT)
· Advanced English is necessary
· Bachelor’s degree
· Solid experience in C&B areas
· Has worked with Compensation surveys is a differentiation;
· Ability to successfully manage multiple, competing priorities to meet deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus
· Organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to anticipate needs, be resourceful, and use sound judgment and tact
· Critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Learning agility; Ability to quickly gain knowledge of organizational operations, procedures, and staff
· Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate in a team environment
· Reliability, flexibility and approachability
· Process oriented, adaptable, reliable, flexible and approachable
Make an impact. Build the career you’ve always wanted. Join our team and experience more.