RINA Consulting is searching for a Technical Recruiter for the Technical Recruitment team.
Technical Recruiter is in charge of sourcing, recruiting, and managing applicants for a variety of technical positions (technicians/inspectors in quality control, site supervision, third party inspection and expediting, consulting engineering, for Energy, Industry and T&I).
- Supporting Project Managers / Inspection Coordinators / hiring managers in recruiting technicians requested by the clients during the proposal phase or on call
- Drawing up and advertising the job description on RINA Careers portal and the available job boards
- Sourcing, screening, selecting and submitting qualified candidates in response to the client’s job requests
- Preparing and maintaining quality resumes in accordance with the RINA QMS
- Promoting offline campaign to research, and creating a resource pool available to react to any new job requests or tenders as they arise
- Maintaining inspector’s records and follow up for required documentation
- Negotiating the rates with the suppliers
- Checking references and perform background checks for the technical qualification of the suppliers
- Managing and updating the databases
- Keeping a strong relationship with the HR function
Required skills and experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferred) or Psychology/HR
At least of significant professional experience in similar or related businesses
Strong interest in recruiting activities
Proficiency in Portuguese, English and Spanish
IT literate in MS Office
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Adaptability and problem solving capacity
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Eligibility to work in Brazil
Rio de Janeiro Office - City Center (Metro Carioca)
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Auxílio creche
- Vale alimentação
RINA at a glance
We provide a wide range of services across the Energy, Marine, Certification, Transport & Infrastructure and Industry sectors
RINA is the excellence behind excellence, a global corporation that leads industries to success. We work closely with customers, assisting them in the most effective, safe and sustainable way across the Energy, Marine, Certification, Transport & Infrastructure and Industry sectors.
Through a global network of 3.700 talented professionals, operating in 170 offices in 65 countries, we back up the market operators across the entire life cycle of their projects.