We are looking for a Principal,Technology Risk Management to join our team at BNY Mellon in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for technology and information protection policies and standards;
- Challenge Technology and Business areas so effective cyber and information risk management practices are implemented and work within the risk management framework;
- Interact with TRM regional and global teams to ensure a consistent delivery of TRM services to the region;
- Support TRM reporting into regional/global risk governance forums.
- Experience in Technology or other GRC related field;
- Knowledge of security systems and applications preferred;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to various audiences;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Knowledge of the Brazilian investment fund industry and/or financial market;
- Information Security or Technology governance related certification or ability to achieve.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.