The Marketing Analyst is responsible for the coordination and implementation of marketing and communications projects for the assigned regions/business units. Responsibilities include coordinating trade shows and other industry events, organizing marketing materials, and liaising with regional business unit leaders to fulfill marketing campaigns and goals to ensure brand alignment and consistency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure brand alignment and consistency across the designated regions by collaborating with regional business development and business units.
- Support business development and business units with various projects, campaigns, and sales reports.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of regional trade shows, open day, technology days and events including, but not limited to, booth design, properties and materials, social media scheduling, sponsorships and advertisements, contracts, thought leadership, sales collaboration and training, pre- and post-show marketing, list management, budgeting, show logistics and coordinating with exhibit, print, logistics, and promotional vendors.
- Work with various Business Development, Business Unit, and Regional Managers to identify suitable trade shows and establish booth messaging, equipment displays, budget, and booth personnel.
- Promote thought leadership opportunities in trade publications, social media and encourage participation at industry conferences.
- Communicate Global Marketing and Communication campaigns and initiatives to Business Development and the Business Unit leads in the assigned regions, as directed by the Global Marketing Manager.
- Track and distribute sales leads, competitor analysis, and opportunities for improvement.
- Formulate and manage the marketing budgetary plan for the assigned regions or business units by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts, and assist with processing invoices for payment in a timely manner.
- Manage the placement of show-specific and regional advertising with the broader Global Marketing and Communications team, including meeting deadlines for submissions, social media planning, and filing purchase requisitions.
- Maintain promotional items and marketing materials inventory and process orders.
- Work closely with the broader Global Marketing and Communications team to ensure brand consistency and contribute with brainstorming ideas which align with the company’s vision and devise plans to execute these concepts.
- Coordinate and create marketing-related initiatives including project management, event management, media/ad schedules, presentations, social media, editorial calendars, etc.
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions, presentations, events and projects.
- Provide a key link to your team ensuring assigned region stays up to date with all marketing and communications.
- Develop regional marketing and communication strategies and campaigns which promote key messages, positioning and provide measurable objectives, ensuring alignment with the overall Global Marketing and Communication strategy.
- Bachelor degree in communication, marketing or related field;
- Fluent in English;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Experience of general business and trade show;
- Strong organizational, time, budgeting, and project management skills;
- Strong people skills with excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Strong sense of ownership over projects and tasks, and able to identify new opportunities;
- Experience in the oil and gas industry (desired).
Location: Downtown, Rio de Janeiro - RJ
This opportunity covers people with disabilities
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Participação nos Lucros ou Resultados
- Seguro de vida
- Vale alimentação
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.