Reporting to the Finance Director, the Specialist Financial Planning for Brazil business is responsible for the following:
- Own and manage the processes that support quarterly forecasts, quarterly earnings releases, annual budgeting, long-range planning and monthly reporting for P&L, BS and Cash Flow.
- Develop and maintain financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to plan, forecast and budget
- Partnership with other departments (HHRR, Accounting, Logistics, Marketing and Sales) to develop, recommend and establish strategies, plans, and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Know the businesses and understand the underlying drivers of revenue and expense
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve existing processes
- Provide ad hoc decision support through timely and accurate analysis and reporting
- Identify significant expense saving opportunities and build action plans with measurable targets
- Develop, review, and maintain meaningful operational dashboards, metrics, and scorecards to ensure business operations are in alignment with corporate strategy.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or a related field;
- Fluent in English;
- Experience in a mid to large corporate environment to include financial analysis and modeling;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase and Business Objects or other enterprise-level data mining tool;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize work, while maintaining attention to detail is critical.
- MBA is a plus
Location: São Paulo/SP – Zona Oeste
Our client is a multinational company expanding its operation in Brazil.