Vaga exclusiva para Profissionais Com Deficiência
- Support the Regional Business Control on the coverage of controls activities across Latam;
- Support the Regional Business Control on coverage of regulatory deployments for the region;
- Develop new reports, participate in Technology prioritization and alignment meetings and testing sections;
- Coordinate discussions with the supported businesses and with peer areas on several topics from product controls to implementation of new regulations or new routines;
Monitor the metrics for supervisor’s activities and reports – act when applicable;
- Participate in the definition of new Business Control reports;
Participate in international conference calls and help track the meeting minutes and the implementation pace for local and reginal wide projects;
- Develop products and system flows;
Develop training presentations for the activities covered by the area;
- Assist in requests from the top management and businesses supported;
Core skills and requirements
- Work experience in Project Management, Compliance, Risk, Controls, Middle Office, Audit or Business Areas in International or Investment banks or corporate areas in other banks
- Advanced English skills (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of banking products is a plus, knowledge in any of the following business areas is welcome: Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Equities or Fixed Income;
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills to make sound and independent judgment and decisions under rapidly changing environment;
- Highly motivated, analytical self-starter and committed to getting the job done;
- Comfortable with complex processes and products and challenging environment;
- Curious, Team player, self-driven for interacting with peers in other countries and divisions;
- Graduation from Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Foreign Trade or Business Administration if preferred.
BANK OF AMERICA MERRILL LYNCH
Whether you’re raising capital in São Paulo or hedging currencies in Stockholm, the power of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s global connections means we can do more for our clients than any other financial institution. We are a leading financial advisor to companies and institutional investors across the world. Our local Corporate and Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Sales and Trading professionals address a wide range of client needs. Together we deliver broad access to knowledge, strength and resources locally and globally.
If you're ready to learn about the financial services industry from the perspective of one of the world's top financial institutions, here is a great place to start. You'll find yourself tackling the business challenges that make a real impact. You'll work alongside our full-time employees performing real tasks and you’ll develop your skills and build your network in a dynamic environment designed to support your long-term career objectives.