- Be the face to the customer by advising customers in application and choice of the right product range, suitable to the installation and physical environment of the customers plants.
- Work closely with and advise Sales and Marketing linked to specific product or application needs suitable to the brand’s operational footprint and align on product presentations;
- Provide technical support to existing and new customers, and create new market opportunities - work together with R&D Technical Services;
- Make sure that you maintain a good overview of a customer capabilities, product portfolio, future projects and launches.
- Assure development of internal and external clients’ relations and maintain communication.
- Draft clear project brief for the Product Experts & Technical Lifecycle Management.
- Work with R&D Product Experts to challenge customer requests. Establish continuous knowledge transfer from customer to Product Experts, Technical Lifecycle Management and TechnicalServices.
- Present findings such as customer needs and views internally to achieve shared goals. Ensure that a long-term application service is maintained and reviewed with all customers.
- Take the lead in organizing/running trainings, assigning the right people and involve other R&D functions where necessary – for customers and potentially internal staff as well.
- Jointly analyze with the Product Experts results obtained in the production of the samples produced on the pilot equipment.
· Bachelor / Degree Food Science, Chemistry, Pharma, Food Engineering;
· Experience in R&D Food Science, Microbiology, Quality Assurance or related fields;
· Experience in a product development lab, quality assurance function in the food industry is a plus;
· Knowledge of MS Office and databases;
· English – Intermediate;
· Spanish is a plus.
- Vale alimentação
- Assistência médica
- Assistência odontológica
- Seguro de vida
- Programa de remuneração variável
- Programa de Participação nos Resultados
- Programa de treinamentos
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for a Customer R&D Project Coordinator in Brazil for Extrema-MG. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 11000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.