- Support the local development team with a version control environment customized for their needs;
- Setup Build, packaging and release routines for the product development;
- Perform scripting activities to automate the build, packaging and other continuous integration activities;
- Provide CM training to developers;
- Tracking build and regression failure issues to closure;
- Provide support and solution to CM and build related issues for all projects;
- Manage multiple release streams delivering the proper build to the proper environment in an automated fashion;
- Implement and maintain automated and self-service build, deploy and code quality tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field;
- Prior experience in handling SCM activities in a product development environment;
- In-depth and hands-on knowledge of Configuration Management tools (GIT, SVN);
- Strong knowledge and experience with of Continuous Integration and Deployment tools (e.g., Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.);
- Sound scripting skills (Shell, Perl, Python);
- Exposure to Build tools such as ANT, Maven and Gradle;
- Experience of working in UNIX environment;
- Excellent English language skills.
- Good admin level Unix knowledge;
- Database administration (Oracle, MySQL);
- Basic knowledge of Java, XML and Software Development Life cycle.
- Ability to troubleshoot failed builds and/or operational failures;
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking and team-oriented environment;
- Ability to pick up new technologies in a rapidly changing environment, meticulous and detail oriented by nature, and keen eye towards identifying and eliminating risk;
- Initiative to try tools and automation for improvement of productivity and quality.
Job Location: Santa Rita do Sapucaí – MG.