1) Design and development of Control and Monitoring Systems for:
- Remote subsea vehicles (such as ROV, AUV, Trenchers, etc)
- Offshore and naval systems operating in the Oil and Gas market (such as pipe lay machines)
2) Definition and discussion of Control and Monitoring Systems functional and technical requirements;
3) Full design of the control and monitoring system: hardware, software, control logistics and operator interface;
4) Software and hardware development and testing;
5) Code review, integrating and testing;
6) Follow-up of all engineering activities related to all phases of control systems lifecycle including integration, testing, commissioning and operational support.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and NET framework, C#, C++;
- Experience with developing in Windows and Linux OS;
*In addition, nice to have:
- Experience in Robotics development framework (e.g. ROS, Rock), Python, Matlab;
- Experience with simulation tools (e.g. Gazebo, Unity 3D);
- abilities with the following tools: Git, Eigen, QT, OSG;
- Advanced English.
- Bachelor in Electronic or Software Engineering.
- "PCD" (person with disability) candidates are welcome!
Multinational O&G Company with worldwide presence.