- Partnering with local Country HR Services (CHRS) team to deliver priority Learning and Leadership initiatives for the region/country as agreed with the Area Talent & Learning Deployment leader;
- Advising the HR Community on Learning programmes, solutions and tools available from the CoE;
- Coordinates & deploys activities to ensure successful delivery of events (logistics, event management, instructors and facilitators) - “localising”, translating and facilitating learning interventions as required to maximise the learning impact for the region;
- Builds strong working relationships with key stakeholders (including local HR teams, Senior Managers and Works councils as needed). Acts as a champion for Learning & Leadership – communicating strategies, capabilities, programmes/services available to comply with local needs, legal requirements & works council expectations where appropriate;
- Assesses impact and value of Learning - identifies and escalates needs/issues/opportunities to the Area Deployment Leader;
- Implements & monitors Learning & Leadership CoE services to support the delivery of business objectives in line with the agreed people plan, ensuring that the business need is met and a continuous process improvement approach is delivered;
- Responsibility day to day workload and line management for the Regional Learning Administrators;
- Uses HR and Talent/Learning analytics to influence change initiatives at a tactical level;
- Contributes to building a culture of learning within the region;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated Talent & Learning COE and program knowledge/depth at regional level.
- Knowledge of the COE programs, processes and solutions.
- Strong event coordination, program management and Talent / learning delivery skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Accountable for ensuring a consistent high quality learner experience.
- Effective in the face of ambiguity.
- Language required: English.
Benefits: Medical and dental care, meal voucher, life insurance, private pension, PLR, life's quality program, etc.
Workplace: Barra Funda, near the subway.
Kantar is home to some of the world's leading research, data and insight companies.
Kantar is comprised of 12 world-class specialised businesses, including Kantar Added Value, Kantar Media, Kantar Retail, Kantar Worldpanel, Kantar Millward Brown and Kantar TNS.
Collectively, they offer the most complete view of the global consumer: the way we live, shop, vote, watch and tweet. Our offer covers the breadth of techniques and technologies, from purchase and media data to predicting long term trends; from neuroscience to exit polls, from large scale quantitative studies to qualitative research.
Kantar's value to clients lies increasingly in the connections we can make between these businesses. Connecting different data-sets results in richer and deeper insights generating customised, more effective solutions and services to our clients. We also provide access to other partners and the riches of the wider WPP parent group, the world leader in marketing communications services with 3,000 offices in 111 countries.