- Partnering with local Country HR Services (CHRS) team to deliver priority Learning and Leadership initiatives for the region/country as agreed with the Area Talent & Learning Deployment leader;
- Advising the HR Community on Learning programmes, solutions and tools available from the CoE;
- Coordinates & deploys activities to ensure successful delivery of events (logistics, event management, instructors and facilitators) - “localising”, translating and facilitating learning interventions as required to maximise the learning impact for the region;
- Builds strong working relationships with key stakeholders (including local HR teams, Senior Managers and Works councils as needed). Acts as a champion for Learning & Leadership – communicating strategies, capabilities, programmes/services available to comply with local needs, legal requirements & works council expectations where appropriate;
- Assesses impact and value of Learning - identifies and escalates needs/issues/opportunities to the Area Deployment Leader;
- Implements & monitors Learning & Leadership CoE services to support the delivery of business objectives in line with the agreed people plan, ensuring that the business need is met and a continuous process improvement approach is delivered;
- Responsibility day to day workload and line management for the Regional Learning Administrators;
- Uses HR and Talent/Learning analytics to influence change initiatives at a tactical level;
- Contributes to building a culture of learning within the region;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner effectively as part of a team.
- Demonstrated Talent & Learning COE and program knowledge/depth at regional level.
- Knowledge of the COE programs, processes and solutions.
- Strong event coordination, program management and Talent / learning delivery skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Accountable for ensuring a consistent high quality learner experience.
- Effective in the face of ambiguity.
- Language required: English.
Benefits: Medical and dental care, meal voucher, life insurance, private pension, PLR, life's quality program, etc.
Workplace: Barra Funda, near the subway.