"Job Title in local language: Comprador Regional"
- The position reports to the Head of Procurement Latin America and is responsible for a spend of ~100 Mio USD among different supply categories, mainly Oleochemicals, Petrochemicals and Base Chemicals. The position is responsible to define and execute sourcing strategies in his/her area of responsibility, aligned to the Business strategy.
- The position is also responsible to permanently follow market trends, understand the business impact, deliver price forecasts and present trends and projects during the Business Unit Management Committees, acting as a Business Partner. Stakeholder and supplier management are key in this role.
- Regional responsibility: The position is in the lead to define sourcing strategies and supply allocation to countries Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Guatemala and Mexico, including coordination and alignment with the tactical buyers.
- Global alignment: the position is also part of the Global Procurement organization, reporting also to the Global Category Managers Petrochemicals, Oleochemicals and Functional Chemicals, where periodically discussions happens on Markets, target setting and ongoing/planned saving projects.
- Sustainability & Innovation: The position holder has also an important role related to Sustainability and Innovation, where innovative project ideas are very welcome in the supported Business Unit. Development of sustainable sources and sustainable supply chain is also an expected active role of the position holder.
Graduation in Engineering, Chemistry (is of advantage), Administration, Internacional Trade.
Fluent English and Spanish is a requirement for the role.
Strong market and minimum chemical knowhow are also basic requirements, including negotiation skills and international experience.
Solid experience in a commercial role (Sales, Procurement) in the chemical industry is expected from the candidates.
Behavior expected from candidates are: Business orientation, commitment, being a strong team player, dynamic, focused and curious/hunter.
Place of work: Santo Amaro - SP.