Local de Trabalho: Avenida Paulista
This is a hands on testing position in Quality Assurance responsible for creating and the executing of automated and manual testing solutions. This position will involve applying automated testing strategies to accomplish on-time and efficient delivery of high-quality software products and/or data. This position collaborates with team member to implement standardized testing processes. This position is also responsible for providing sizing estimates, organizing test plan reviews and scheduling test demos.
Experience and Education
· strong hands on experience with manual/automated testing of native iOS and Android apps
· BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
· Previous experience working in an agile software development team
· Develop and execute test plans; black box and some white box
· Develop Test Data to prove out requirements
· Security Testing using Burp! and CheckMarx
· Maintenance of the QA test environment
· Diagnose issues, report defects, and develop regression tests
· Drive test automation where it makes sense
· Help build a test-driven engineering culture that drives improvements in quality
· Define and assist with execution of user acceptance testing
· Experience performing functional, performance and internalization testing of mobile apps
· Proficient in creating and executing queries in SQL
· Experience in testing restful web services with Soap using tools such as Soap UI
· Strong familiarity with native iOS and Android platform UI experience
· Familiarity with automation tools such as Selenium/Appium and good understanding of automation testing strategies and tools.
· Exhibits innovative approaches to process improvement.
· Must be detail-oriented and possess strong organizational, written and verbal skills
· Must be proficient in English and Portuguese
· Strong understanding of QA methodologies