Bank of America Merrill Lynch Brazil is constantly searching for new talents looking to start a career in financial services. We look for highly motivated individuals, who have demonstrated excellent achievements in academic and extracurricular activities.
- Organização e manutenção de agendas;
- Agendamento de compromissos, reuniões;
- Organizar detalhes de viagem e acomodação;
- Suporte administrative;
- Controle das despesas de viagem;
- Postura profissional e interpessoal;
- Boa comunicação;
- Conhecimento Intermediário/Avançado em Inglês
- Pro atividade;
- O estagiário(a) deverá estar cursando Secretariado ou Letras no turno matutino.
- Bolsa Auxílio- R$ 2.250,00 / R$ 2.700,00
- VR - R$ 36,00 por dia
- Auxílio Transporte
- Plano de Saúde
Whether you’re raising capital in São Paulo or hedging currencies in Stockholm, the power of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s global connections means we can do more for our clients than any other financial institution. We are a leading financial advisor to companies and institutional investors across the world. Our local Corporate and Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Sales and Trading professionals address a wide range of client needs. Together we deliver broad access to knowledge, strength and resources locally and globally.
If you're ready to learn about the financial services industry from the perspective of one of the world's top financial institutions, here is a great place to start. Through an internship with us, you'll find yourself tackling the business challenges that make a real impact. You'll work alongside our full-time employees performing real tasks and you’ll develop your skills and build your network in a dynamic environment designed to support your long-term career objectives.