Resumo do Cargo:
Responsible for and lead the Quality Assurance Core Process in a location with High FSQR Complexity and Risk, including: coordinate the Quality Laboratory and planning, developing and implementing the Quality Policies align with Global/Regional Requirements/Polices. Coordinate the Quality Assurance Core Process such as: On hold management, consumers complaints management, monitore the quality of product in the role supply chain: incoming material (raw material, packing) and outbound (finished product). Support the Operations (Manufacturing & Supply Chain) team throught quality inspections “on the floor”, monitoring the quality of process (data management, SQC,), providing guidance, procedures, processes, policies and training to ensure the Quality of Products (in specification). Develop the Continuous improvement mind set of Quality processes and systems, shaping the location’s food quality culture and leading talent management practices. High Complexity Risk: multiple process (food, feed, infant food and/or Excipients Instant food).
1. Complaince to Local Legal Requirements (Quality): Comply to Local Legal Requirements (Quality): coordinate activities to ensure accountability for quality compliance across one facility with multilple process (food, feed, infant food, etc) throught evaluation, review and interpret quality policies, local regulations (Anvisa, Inmetro, CRQ, etc.) and implementation of predefined customers requirements.
2. Contribute to Continues Improvement Mind Set at location: Perform prevention activities and incidents resolution in local level, proactively identify and antecipate risks and takes actions to prevent quality incidentes related to non conforming products (out of technical specification). Coordinate the Quality Culture Program (Training) with staffs in the location: operators staff/supply chain and main stakeholders to ensure standards/expectations are met according to Customers/Consumers Expectations.
3. Laboratory Management: Manage the Laboratory Activieis and ensure the polices/procedures, work instructions and recordes in place are aligned with QMS and Regional/Global Requirements. Ensure the Analytical/Microbiology Methodologies, sampling plans, calibration of equipments and the routine of Laboratory are according to the Good Laboratory Practices (Best Practices) to ensure the finished products attend to Cargill and Consumers/Clients specifications. Lead the the Laboratory staff to guarantee the repetibility and confiability of analytical results.
4. Process/Product Monitoring Management: develop, implement and coordinate the quality monitoring process/systems to support the operations (manufacturing team) make and delivery the technical specifications defined by R&D throught process/product data management (SCP), influencing and training operations staff, providing guidance, executing quality inspections and lead the RCA. Manage on hold/release product process at the location (traceability/recall exercicies), lead RCA for critical deviations and define approapriate action plant to avoid recurrency.
5. People/resource/Laboratory budget management: – lead talent management of employees in Quality Organization for one facilitie with multiple process and few number of quality resources, accountable for selection, training, development performance management and engagement for a few number of direct reports.
• Intermediate English.
• Minimum - Bachelor’s degree in Animal Science, Food Science, Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Science or related fields.
• Intermediate technical knowledge in the areas of Laboratory Management, Quality Assurance and Quality Management System.
• Experience in Quality, Food Safety Management in Food/Animal Nutrition and Chemical Companies.
• Intermediate Laboratory Management.
• Intermediate Quality Management System.
• Intermediate Knowledge of Quality Standards & Quality Tools - Applies knowledge of quality standards and tools to enhance food safety and quality.
• Intermediate Knowledge in Good Laboratory Practices.
• Intermediate Plant Manufacturing Knowledge - intermediate practical knowledge of manufacturing processes & operations.
• Intermediate Understanding of statistical process control programs.
Obs.: Essa vaga está disponível para pessoas com deficiência.
Cargill produz e comercializa internacionalmente produtos e serviços alimentícios, agrícolas, financeiros e industriais. Fundada em 1865, a companhia emprega 142.000 funcionários em 67 países. A Cargill ajuda seus clientes a alcançar o êxito por meio da colaboração e da inovação, e está comprometida a usar seus conhecimento e experiência globais para superar desafios econômicos, ambientais e sociais onde quer que faça negócios.
No Brasil desde 1965, a Cargill tem o perfil de uma companhia diversificada. Suas raízes estão ligadas ao setor do agronegócio, sendo também uma das indústrias de alimentos mais importantes no País. Com sede em São Paulo (SP), a empresa está presente em 16 Estados brasileiros por meio de unidades industriais e escritórios em cerca de 156 municípios brasileiros e aproximadamente 9.000 funcionários.
Cargill Agrícola S/A