Our client is an American Multicompany allocated in Guarulhos-SP and they are looking for a Sr. Product Engineer.
The main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Applies diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks in the design, development, analysis and release of products and subsystems through the product life cycle.
- Creates design specifications considering application, cost, weight, performance, product life, manufacture, assembly and service. Verifies design using analysis and or functional testing, interperates results, drives decisions and assesses risk.
- Works with other engineering disciplines and cross-functional disciplines to resolve product issues. Evaluates customer needs and aligns requirements with identified customer expectations.
- Uses innovative methods and works independently under broad guidance.
- Has responsibility for several components of a project or a complex component of a project.
- Contributes effectively toward team goals. Exhibits influence within a work group. Supports internal and external customers.
Works beyond routine nature of tasks utilizing specialized knowledge.
- Has a detailed knowledge of engineering or scientific specialty.
Troubleshoots problems and recommends appropriate action.
- Uses and applies principles/concepts and techniques of engineering discipline.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced engineers.
- Degree in Engineering
- Relevant work experience is required
- Fluent English is mandatory