We are looking for a new person to integrate our Procurement team as a Procurement Specialist. If you have the profile and the experience to contribute to our company, apply!
Scope of responsibilities:
• Analysis of procurement spend and supply base;
• Identify Internal Stakeholders Procurement/Purchase needs;
• According to authority level, manages, handles or participates in commercial negotiations and purchase activities with suppliers;
• Development of savings opportunities and benchmarking of industry standards and practices to identify quick win opportunities;
• Generate Purchase Orders (PO);
• Ensure that we have all contracts duly negotiated and signed by both parts;
• Elaborate contracts in cooperation with Legal Department;
• Track/FUP contracts and tariffs expiration date in order to anticipate negotiations accdy CMA CGM Strategy;
• Assist with the development of new processes, procedures and solutions for the procurement department.
Education & experience requirements:
• Degree: Degree Required Business Administration, Logistics, Comex and related;
• IT and System Requirements: Good level of Microsoft Office;
• Language: English (fluent);
• Previous experience in the same role required.
• Problem solving profile;
• Good negotiation skills;
• Results oriented.
CMA CGM is a leading worldwide shipping group. Founded in 1978 by Jacques R. Saadé, CMA CGM is today a worldwide leading shipping group. It has nearly 22,000 employees around the world, of which 4,500 in France. Of the French employees, 2,400 are based in Marseille, where the Group was founded. The CMA CGM Group has become a major player in the global maritime shipping industry. A global network of innovative services Backed by 765 offices and agencies in more than 160 countries and operating nearly 200 regular shipping lines, CMA CGM Group offers comprehensive market coverage capable of meeting customer expectations across the globe.