We are looking for a new person to integrate our Procurement team as a Procurement Specialist. If you have the profile and the experience to contribute to our company, apply!
Scope of responsibilities:
• Analysis of procurement spend and supply base;
• Identify Internal Stakeholders Procurement/Purchase needs;
• According to authority level, manages, handles or participates in commercial negotiations and purchase activities with suppliers;
• Development of savings opportunities and benchmarking of industry standards and practices to identify quick win opportunities;
• Generate Purchase Orders (PO);
• Ensure that we have all contracts duly negotiated and signed by both parts;
• Elaborate contracts in cooperation with Legal Department;
• Track/FUP contracts and tariffs expiration date in order to anticipate negotiations accdy CMA CGM Strategy;
• Assist with the development of new processes, procedures and solutions for the procurement department.
Education & experience requirements:
• Degree: Degree Required Business Administration, Logistics, Comex and related;
• IT and System Requirements: Good level of Microsoft Office;
• Language: English (fluent);
• Previous experience in the same role required.
• Problem solving profile;
• Good negotiation skills;
• Results oriented.