- Provide support to the Site EHS Manager in the implementation and maintenance of the Site EHS Management System.
- Supervise site activities to ensure that the defined site EHS rules are complied with.
- Carry out continuous inspections of the site areas (minimum 80 % of the time in the field), treat and report any discrepancy.
- Act immediately on unsafe acts and conditions observed at site - Ensure employees are provided with information, instruction and training to follow safe methods of work.
- Assist the Site EHS Manager in coordinating and controlling activities with respect to EHS, especially wherever interfaces between subcontractors are identified.
- Day shift work with possible night shift work.
- Assist the Site EHS Manager in ensuring compliance of site activities with the Project Specific EHS Plan, guidelines and work instructions.
- Support compliance with the site disciplinary procedure and zero tolerance policy.
- Contribute to the implementation of the site incentive scheme.
- Participate in the implementation of the site EHS training program by providing EHS inductions and supervising Tool Box Meetings.
- Provide support and advice to site personnel so as to prevent injury to personnel, damage to plant and equipment, fire.
- Ensure means for environmental protection are in place.
- Advise the site personnel on EHS requirements applicable to the site activities.
- Coordinate activities with the Site EHS Manager, ensuring that EHS requirements are implemented.
- Contribute to the suitable reporting of EHS issues by actively interacting with the site personnel on EHS matters and by providing the necessary support in addressing such issues.
- Coordination with costumer and subcontractor EHS technicians -
- Brazilian qualification as Safety Technician.
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Good knowledge about NR's.
- Experience with on site construction Health and safety.
Location: Barra dos Coqueiros/SE