As Project Engineer, you will lead a broad project portfolio, with clear targets, scope and discipline to ensure that all commitments to the business are met. This leader will be accountable for all project execution KPIs, covering cost, quality and delivery time, in the safest manner, taking all needed actions to prevent any safety, health or environmental issue or liability. Promoting the right environment of trust and partnership, with clear and continuous communication channels, within the project team and stakeholders.
- Understand the business needs;
- Elaborate the User Requirements;
- Prepare de whole funding packageBusiness Needs Justification;
- Project schedule;
- Cost estimate;
- Minimum technical requirements;
- Safety studies;
- Create the Project PlanSet project goals in a clear way;
- Define activities, human resources, material resources, schedule;
- Coordinate all activities execution according to the Project planCreate a proper environment for the Project execution;
- Evaluate risks and prepare risk mitigation plans;
- Control schedule;
- Keep the communication and cooperation within the Project team;
- Ensure the Project team is aware of their responsibilities and due dates;
- Ensure the Project deliverables are on track, according to the schedule ;
- Ensure the deliverables are completed with the expected quality;
- Ensure the resources needed are available on time;
- Search for new resources, including similar projects in order to maximize the available Project resources;
- Administrate the resources efficiently;
- Solve possible problems which may affect Project execution;
- Project Evolution ReportKeep contact with Project stakeholders, providing information regarding the project progress (quality, status, schedule, costs);
- Ensure the results sharing to the client;
- Comply with internal regulations and policies, including requirements related to SHE, Operations and BMP;
- Execute other tasks according to the business needs;
- Apply lean manufacturing & six sigma methodologies when needed.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering;
- Fluency in English;
- Project Management experience;
- Knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma methodologies at green belt level or above;
Working for DSM means the opportunity to really contribute to improve people’s lives and solving the challenges of today’s world. Challenging jobs, career opportunities and an inspiring environment allow you to enhance your personal development. DSM recognizes that the on-going success of the company depends on the continued development and engagement of our employees and pursues a fair and competitive remuneration policy, recognizing individual and team competencies and performance.
DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
A Royal DSM é uma empresa global de ciências, dedicada a saúde, nutrição e materiais. Ao associar suas competências exclusivas em ciências da vida e ciências dos materiais, a DSM impulsiona a prosperidade econômica, o progresso ambiental e os avanços sociais para criar valor sustentável simultaneamente para todas as partes interessadas. A DSM fornece soluções inovadoras que estimulam, protegem e aprimoram o desempenho de mercados globais de alimentos e suplementos alimentares, cuidados pessoais, alimentação para animais, dispositivos médicos, automotivo, tintas, eletroeletrônico, proteção da vida, energia alternativa e materiais biológicos.
A DSM e suas empresas associadas têm receita líquida anual de cerca de € 10 bilhões com aproximadamente 25.000 funcionários. A empresa está registrada na Euronext Amsterdã.
Mais informações estão disponíveis em www.dsm.com