Strategic Sourcing Specialist
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role reports directly to the Account Regional Sourcing Manager and requires a multi-disciplined experience in Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) to manage multiple initiatives and integrated outsourcing initiatives. Responsibility also extends to procurement governance, vendor management and deliver contract/ Procurement strategies to achieve long term client benefits. This role requires experience in procurement and or facilities management to support the portfolio of facilities in Brazil. This includes engagement with local IFM teams to execute vendor sourcing and savings projects through effective negotiation and RFP programs. Closely supporting our company Sourcing and Facilities Management teams to drive both immediate and sustained benefits to the client and the Our Company global operation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Manage the RFP, pricing and negotiation process for the client on behalf us.
– Setting savings targets and goals for IFM and SCMP program and developing metrics for tracking.
– Provide account support in managing the company ERP Procurement Module. This includes vendor performance management and providing regular reporting to client accounts teams.
– Assist in developing and communicating the IFM and SCMP vision to the client, our company, vendors and strategic alliance partners.
– Supports the strategies for negotiation of major programs, projects and/or vendor activities.
– Implement and operate integrated outsourcing strategies, standards and guidelines, training, cost parameters and tools/templates.
– Implementing and maintaining procurement rules and standards set by us and the client.
– Establish relationship with Corporate Legal and Risk Management to ensure all contractual terms and conditions comply with approved standards.
– Focus on priorities, own activities and processes, quickly identify and engage with the right people to achieve desired results.
– Assist in the process of developing vendor management strategy and sourcing activity.
– Active vendor management in the form of quarterly business reviews.
– Drive business relationship with other team members.
– Responsible for searching out new competitive opportunities within the assigned categories and drive the category to ensure an industry leading position.
– Ensure sourcing strategies are aligned to global category strategy, plan and targets.
– Continually assess the global and regional market environment, supply base and identify major industry trends and threats. Use this knowledge to define optimum strategy for the group.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
Bachelor degree in Business or similar
Experience in a similar role and IFM industry in Brazil.
Relevant work experience in IFM with knowledge of procurement for services related to facility management will be highly regarded.
Management of outsourcing relationships and the ability to accomplish results through vendor management.
Excellent Inter-personal, organizational skills and strong analytical ability.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral and the ability to manage dispute situations.
Excellent PC skills, proficient in all MS applications.
Proficiency in local language. English proficiency is a plus.
Critical Competencies for Success
Competency in financial modeling, feasibility studies and total cost of ownership analysis.
Ability to analyze complex problems and generate solutions.
Exhibit exceptional relationship management and conflict management capabilities in order to guide the company- vendor relationships.
Proven strong influencing skills.
Other Personal Characteristics
Ability to mentor, coach and work collaboratively with cross-functional groups
Capable of managing projects in an atmosphere of uncertainty and change.
Exhibits honesty and trustworthiness.
Open to new ideas and willing to challenge the status quo.
§ Client management team
§ Regional Account team
§ Regional Supply Chain Management and Procurement team
§ Other sourcing teams within our company
§ Client Regional Sourcing Manager and Country Lead
§ Vila Olímpia / SP