Multinational company located in Jundiaí.
- Reviews and analyzes purchase requisitions for direct ( electronic components) , commodities, and indirect material;
- Experience with Procurement and intercompany.
- Coordinates purchasing activities with manufacturing, planning and engineering departments to acquire inventory in a cost effective and timely manner;
- Responsible for procurement business system data input and integrity;
- Participates in maximizing the procurement teams' changes, part parameters; quote table maintenance, supplier database information, error report analysis, and part number/supplier code information;
- Performs cost analysis and volume planning for major commodities (e.g., materials, components, equipment and services);
- Monitors the cost, schedule and scope of assigned subcontracts to negotiate highest quality.
Qualifications & Required:
- Experience with purchasing in autoparts, electronics, and automaker multinacionals;
- Bachalor/Master in Engeneering or Economics;
- Planning, Logistics and Import & Export knowledge;
- SAP User and MS Office expert;
- English Fluent – Mandatory.